Our family will be living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia for at least a year ...keep track of us as we journal our adventures and daily experiences.
25 June 2010
darn again
Oh well- when Genevieve came home not only was she not a wild child- but I could tell by looking at her- she had IT too. So we have spent the last 2 days home from school- hunkered in- watching movies together- cuddling- reading aloud and well being sick. My fever is about gone- but dear sweet child's has peaked up to about 102 today. She feels crummy. But I think she is powering through. A bit of aconite has lowered the temp a bit...and I hope for her another really long night of sleep. Now we are doing everything in our power for Devin to avoid this little flu. He can do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment