21 June 2010

SNAKE

First let me say how glad I was to have already been in bed for this experience. I am making it my mission to leave Malaysia without bumping into a snake. I know they are there when I walk around...but I have my force field on high...I have seen a few while in a car and that is fine by me- but none up close...so I was in bed, but Devin was in the bar. In comes a staff member with a snake he found in the storage room. This is a yellow ringed rat snake and yes they are highly poisonous. But I guess these guys were not worried...as long as they help onto the head...
Devin would have dome this even if he hadn't already had a few drinks...kissing the poisonous snake, nice honey.
Oh my- just looking at these pictures freaks me out...
Dave, the bartender with the snake....oh my. Ok have you all had enough of the snake???? I have. So glad to say that my husband (and no one else) was harmed this night...at least not by a snake.....maybe by booze, but not the snake.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment