14 September 2009

more monkies

These guys are coming right to the car. There are signs everywhere that say- Please do not feed the monkies. Devin put his hand out the window and they came out of the bushes right away thinking they would get a snack! Trust me you do not want a monkey in the car with you...that happend to me once when I lived in Kenya. So , we rolled up the windows and let the scene!
When we were leaving the beach at the end of our day, monkies were all over the road. This one crossed right in front of the car and up the phone poll. Crazy monkies! And this is what reminds us we live in Asia, and we are not in West Linn.
After the monkies in the street... a ways down the road, I saw the largest ostrich I have seen since in the bush in Kenya. Now, he was behind a small wire fence and not roaming down the street, but still when was the last time you drove by an ostrich just hanging out????

No comments:

Post a Comment