After "the INCIDENT" it was way past lunch time. So we went across the street to eat something. I was feeling a bit queezy, but knew food was a good idea. This is Nevi eating the grossest thing yet: lightly battered and deep fried hot dogs. Yuck. She loved them with her black currant yogurt smoothie. Devin made up for Nevi's un healthy lunch with his organic spirulina orange juice- deliciously bright green and his local delight: chicken curry with sambala and rice. I just had curry samosa's and iced kopi(coffee).Probabaly had enough adrenaline pumping and could have skipped the coffee- but it is my comfort food. All was settling for the most part, and we headed off to the wet market for fresh mangoes, bananas, mangosteens, watermelon, potatoes, onions, basil, tomatoes and Devin was driving.
Our family will be living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia for at least a year ...keep track of us as we journal our adventures and daily experiences.
02 August 2009
After Effects
After "the INCIDENT" it was way past lunch time. So we went across the street to eat something. I was feeling a bit queezy, but knew food was a good idea. This is Nevi eating the grossest thing yet: lightly battered and deep fried hot dogs. Yuck. She loved them with her black currant yogurt smoothie. Devin made up for Nevi's un healthy lunch with his organic spirulina orange juice- deliciously bright green and his local delight: chicken curry with sambala and rice. I just had curry samosa's and iced kopi(coffee).Probabaly had enough adrenaline pumping and could have skipped the coffee- but it is my comfort food. All was settling for the most part, and we headed off to the wet market for fresh mangoes, bananas, mangosteens, watermelon, potatoes, onions, basil, tomatoes and Devin was driving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YUCK! That is the grossest thing I think you have ever eaten Nevi.
ReplyDeleteI think that is one thing I don't want to experience when I visit.